I saw a thread about this a few weeks ago and wondered...

We only get prompted once also (z10 EC).  But perhaps that is a difference
in profiles between operator and sysprog.

Ed, are you using an operator type logon, or sysprog?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:51:01 -0500, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com> wrote:

>Interesting.  I only get prompted once for a password, Ed.  We are at
>the latest EC on our HMC's, but we are EC, not BC.  Maybe something is
>different.  One thing we did do, however on the security front, was to
>make our HMC's authenticate passwords with our Domain Server via LDAP.
>Now the auditors are happy....

>Dave Jousma
>Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
>david.jou...@53.com
>1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB1G
>p 616.653.8429
>f 616.653.8497

be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If
you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it
in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your
computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.