>I have always thought about finding the class and the msgclass
>myself for creating our own jobcard. Do someone know how to find
>them ?

What do you mean by "finding the class and msgclass"?

JES supports 36 jobclasses (i.e. classes) named A thru Z and
0 thru 9. It is solely up to the installation which jobclasses
are being used at all and what for.

JES supports 36 outclasses (i.e. msgclasses) named A thru Z and
0 thru 9. It is solely up to the installation which outclasses
are being used at all and what for.

Typically different jobclasses are assigned for different kinds
of batch work, e.g. test jobs, production jobs, etc.

Outclasses are assigned for output to be hold, others for output
to be printed (and punched in earlier times). Different print
classes may be assigned to denote different kinds of output.
Some outclasses may be used to send output to archiving systems.

You need to ask at your site for the corresponding doc which
tells you how the classes are "defined" at your installation.

--
Peter Hunkeler
CREDIT SUISSE