Well !! Many installations as Peter mentioned have their own class and
msgclass defined for various purpose. In case,i dont have any CLIST/REXX
written that gets the jobcard with the CLASS and MSGCLASS values from the
installation and when I want to create my own jobcard, where can i find the
information/values to use for them ?

INIT command will show me the CLASS active but i am not sure of the
MSGCLASS?  Have always been curious to know