Warner Mach wrote:
I happened to read IBM-Main when there was mention that,
at the next SHARE, Sam Knutson would be doing his "Fully Wired Topics" presentation; and also that there would be sessions on the PDS and Review commands. So I will probably
try to get to SHARE after all.
   .
Then I received an official mailing from SHARE that outlined
the special presentations at SHARE, including "SOA" and how to virtualize everything; and I had to mentally contrast
the reasons that I go to SHARE and the reasons put forth by
the official SHARE publications.

This apparent conflict illustrates the real value and depth of the SHARE program. You can come listen to seasoned professionals who still call MVS "MVS" while, at the same time, preparing yourself for the onslaught of cloud computing. It's win; win.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc