Listers,

I (and many other users) are presently experiencing what appears to be
random disconnects of our 3270 terminal emulator sessions.  The disconnects
seem to only occur after random periods of little or no activity.  Our terminal
emulator software is predominately Rumba (Wall Data).  I have installed and
tested with both Mocha and Vista3270 with the same results.  I have been
banging my head against a wall while trying to figure this one out, with little
success.  Any advice, suggestions, diagnostic recommendations, etc are
certainly welcome.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Jackson