Hi folks

I've renewed my sandbox telnet's default server certificate, and done the
SETROPTS DIGTCERT and DIGTRING REFRESH commands in RACF, but when I'm still
getting the old certificate when I connect.

The FTP server didn't refresh its certificate either, but a bounce of that did
the trick. I'm going to have trouble doing that in the production environment
though, for both these servers. This is z/OS 1.7 and I don't have a separate
TN3270 server, it's rolled up with the main TCPIP one.

Is there a command I can use to do this, or is the only way to bounce the
entire server?

Thanks

Brian