Barry:

Excellent response. I am somewhat perturbed though by IBM's response as being
OCO. IBM, I believe (for a large $$ "donation") will give out certain non
disclosure items. Yet I am somewhat mystified as to why IBM needs to classify a
catalog record layout as OCO. We know of at least one vendor that has gotten
assurances from the catalog people that a field in the catalog will be
propagated when copied to another catalog. Doesn't that alone say IBM cannot do
OCO on the layout of the catalog record(s)?
My take is that they can't now put the genie back in the bottle.

Ed