I have discovered we have been experiencing high disconnect time to most our
LCUs/DASDs due to NORMAL/RANDOM read CACHE misses (only 50% hit ratio). I
have read somewhere that NORMAL read normally is not recommended for CACHING
and was suggested to be excluded. My question is have anyone here
implemented this to exclude the NORMAL read thru SMS storage class? After
the exclusion, does it really improve the IO performance? how to handle
those files both have normal/sequential read?  TIA.

Regards,
Jason