From: Hal Merritt <hmerr...@jackhenry.com>

Date:         Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:02:34
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Subject: Re: EXECIO

To be fair, I don't think Ted is 'wrong'. He is simply reporting observed
behaviors of his system. Many of us seem to be of the opinion that Ted's system
is malfunctioning or misconfigured.

I believe Ted to be describing an environment where GRS (or equivalent) needs
some attention. I suppose there might be some exits that could muddy the water.