The latest version of Windows has an SSL Server... That's what we are using.

Jim Wangler
214-502-6445
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Hal Merritt
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Secure FTP Server software vendors

We are trying to set up a TLS FTP with a customer with us as client.  The
customer's software vendor seems to be baffled.

Any Windows based TLS/SSL FTP server software that works for you for
exchanges with z/os? For example, one of our customers is using a product
from Momentum that seems to be working just fine.

Thanks!!

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete all
copies.

to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html