Colleagues,

Somebody knows if there is an alternate way to proctect a password of a userid,
this means that the userId is for a GroupWise application; but as always
happen, this user sometimes is used to try to signin to the platform (this
"must be" not allowed by "policies") due to the reason that is the userid of
the product.

Actually this user has the RACF Pass-Interval N/A but you agree that if anybody
knows this user and try to use to signin on the application after 3 attempts
must be revoked; this represents a big problem because many services and
applications uses this userid to interact with GroupWise application.

I´ve thinking in the properly options of z/OS to search for a schema that
allows to protect the userid and the password DO NOT be ruled by a attempts
policie (Global options, APFs, etc); in few words, if anybody try to use this
user, after many attepmts the userid do not get a revoked status, it is this
possible?

Thanks.

> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:47:00 -0600
> From: mark.zel...@zurichna.com
> Subject: Re: Rexx / edit macro bug?
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:03:02 -0600, Big Iron <billlalo...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >It might be helpful to display the return code value which is set after the
> >LOCATE & CURSOR ISREDIT commands are issued.
> >
> >For example:
> > /* rexx */
> > address isredit
> > "macro"
> > "FIND WS-MODULE-IDENTIFIER"
> > "locate 401"
> > lrc = RC
> > "cursor = 412 21"
> > Say 'locate returned RC='lrc' cursor returned RC='RC
> >to see if either of those commands encountered a problem.
> >

> Sorry, I have not been following this thread and don't know what the
> exact issue is, but the OP may want to check out former ISPF
> developer Doug Nadel's MACROSPY program. I've only used it once
> or twice, but when you need it, it's a great tool.
>
> http://www.sillysot.com/mvs/
>
> Mark
> --
> Mark Zelden
> Sr. Software and Systems Architect - z/OS Team Lead
> Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group - ZFUS G-ITO
> mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com
> z/OS Systems Programming expert at http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/
> Mark's MVS Utilities: http://home.flash.net/~mzelden/mvsutil.html

Es tu última oportunidad para ganar premios por el simple hecho de buscar en
internet.
http://www.ganabuscando.com/Default.aspx