Yeah!  the application really needs a password (because many people who
improperly attempt to use it knows the userid, so would be access with no
restrictions and that is a very dangerous situation) , PROTECTED attribute had
been discarded for this purpose.

Thanks.

> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:31:40 -0800
> From: barry.a.schw...@boeing.com
> Subject: Re: Passw protection out RACF rules with z/OS resources for userid.
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> Does the application really need a password? Could you make the USERID
> protected and thereby eliminate any possibility of it being revoked?

Live Search premia tus búsquedas, llévate hasta ¡Un Auto!
http://www.ganabuscando.com/Default.aspx