We have some problems to understand the relation between group limit and
weights.
Let's say we have a CEC with 1000 MSUs, and 2 LPARs defined in an lpar
group with "defined MSU" = 0 and a group limit of 50 MSUs.
The weights however are 80 (L1) and 20(L2) (sum of all weights is 1000)
and so twice the size than the group limit.
Now when the sum of both 4h avgs exceeds 50 capping is turned on on both
lpars.
Is the proportion of capacity each lpar gets under capping determined by
the ratio of the weights, so that L1 gets four times as much as L2?
What is the max capacity under capping each lpar gets? Is it determined by
the group limit or the weights?
I know that weights come into play when the CEC runs 100% busy, then they
guarantee the min capacity for each lpar. But what role do they play under
capping in an lpar group?
If someone has some more insight in this area I'd appreciate any help.

Werner Kuehnel