There's some on ebay.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Pete Borton
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:30 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: 3490E cartridges

Thanks to all who replied. Our dilemma is that we still supply our
software on 3480s!
We've got a new z9 and a 3490 drive and thought going to 3490Es was
right - most customers could read them. Not sure if they can all read
3590Es.

admil.co.uk say they can't get them. Still awaiting reply from Media
Resources.

Hope everyone has got enough in stock for all their future
requirements!!

Pete Borton
Mainframe Development Consultant
Northgate HR Limited