NDVRC1 is Endevor's processor runner. It's input is stuff that looks
like JCL. What's the PGM=???? in the Endevor Processor what's being used
to run the REXX? Change it to the correct PGM for TSO/REXX under
Endevor. I don't remember what Endevor calls the program provided to do
this. I seem to remember that there was at least one other trick needed
to make it work. I don't have quick access to the fine manual right now.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University