Steve, to the best of my knowledge, the only requirements(?) are common sense, working with z/OS, good sportsmanship and professional behavior. Most of us frown on personal attacks, name-calling or off-color language and off-topic posts. And I believe we have far more lurkers than posters. Lurk and learn, help when you can. :-)

--

Rick
--

STEVEN DAHARI wrote:

Greetings,

If there are prerequisites for this list please inform.

Thanks,

Unknown quantity