---------------------------------------<snip>---------------------------------
daver++ wrote:

From: Rick Fochtman <rfocht...@ync.net>
Steve, to the best of my knowledge, the only requirements(?) are common sense, working with z/OS, good sportsmanship and professional behavior.

While this list does tend to be somewhat z/OS centric, my understanding
is that it is open to users of IBM mainframes (or similar) without
regard to operating system. I am fairly certain that there a number of
contributors to the list that, in fact, do not work with z/OS.
That's true, although I THOUGHT that a link with z/OS, however tenuous, was still a preferred attribute.

I stand corrected; hope I haven't spoiled anyone's interest. I HOPE that the remainder of my comments aren't misconstrued or offensive; there was certainly no offensive intent.

--
Rick