Ron asked:

>understand the NJEDEF.. OWNNODE s/b same on both JES2parms
>But in the case of the NODE(nn)>> are they not still defined as seperate
>NODEnumber and NAME being the name of that system ?

I'm not certain what you are asking, but I'll give it a shot. The entire MAS is
one JES2 node. NJEDEF specifies the OWNNODE number for the MAS. NODE
(nn) specifies the name of the MAS. Each member of the MAS should have the
same name and node number for the MAS.

Each member of the MAS is defined by a MEMBER(nn) NAME=xxxx. So, each
member of the MAS has its own member number and name.