http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/redAlerts/20090331.html

Abstract:
VSAM Key Sequence Data Sets with IMBED Attribute that are DUMP'd using Logical
Data set DUMP are not RESTORE'd properly using z/OS 1.10 and therefore are not
accessible from any z/OS release.
that was DUMP'd using DFSMSdss Logical Dataset DUMP on any z/OS release, you
may receive the following errors when accessing the data set:

IEC070I 032(001)-202,DSSREST,LISTC,SYS00006,,,IBMUSER.KSDS.INDX,
IEC070I IBMUSER.KSDS.INDX,SYS1.MVSRES9.MASTCAT

or

IDC3302I  ACTION ERROR ON IBMUSER.KSDS
IDC3350I 09089,08533067,000000010E00,I,USER00,IBMUSERA,COMMDS  ,0
         830,DA,INDD    ,06- OP,INCORR. LENGTH ,00000004000001,VSAM
DFSMShsm uses DFSMSdss Logical Data Set Dump and RESTORE to MIGRATE/RECALL and
BACKUP/RECOVER VSAM KSDS data sets.
Recommended Actions:APAR OA28159 has been created to resolve this issue. See
the APAR text for additional details.

See Local Fix in APAR OA28159 for details on regaining access to the data sets.

Are you signed up for Red Alerts?

http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/redAlerts/home.html

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:sknut...@geico.com
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.