I am sending this again because I had trouble getting my mail option
turned back on and I did not see any responses.

We are z/os V1R9. I am having a problem when I send a e-mail with an
attachment through batch. When IBM receives the email the attachment is
showing up in the body of the email and not a separate attachment. We
have a proc which wraps the required stuff around the parms supplied for
an e-mail (from, to, attachment, body, CC, etc....). This output is
pickup by SMTP and sent to our email server to be sent. This process
works as design internally and haven't heard any problems on externally
transmitted email using this process except for the email I send to IBM
to process the SCRT (sub capacity reporting tool) data.

Does anyone have a process that performs a batch e-mail process which
they use to send this type of report to IBM.

Thank You

                            ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.