Mark,

Try xmitip, we use it to do our scrt report. It is a long time since I
refreshed it, and cannot tell you on which tape it lives, but it even has a
tso panel in which you can do the same as batch, the formats, if I remember
- already signed off for the week, includes pdf xls. Ours come as a comma
delimited file that just flies thru to IBM with no modifications, and we
havan't had any comebacks for months. Normally forget to upgrade. My bad :)