Amerigo,
I read some explanations about how DB2 Cloning tool works,As I found this
tool can be used in online mode also and It claims to  Provide virtually 24x7
access to data.
There are some steps need to be done to have access to data everytime
which 2 steps between them for Online cloning are suspending and resuming
db2 in source and finally restart target db2 in Maint mode and then restart It
normally as explained in IBM manuals.Since  we have Suspend & Resume DB2
source system as the steps involved  in online cloning , Do you know If It
intrupts the other works being done in a production system for  minutes and If
It really provides access to target table every 15 minutes (as an example)?