-----------------------------------------<snip>--------------------------------
I put up a blog post asking "What (More) Open Source Software Do You Want for z/OS?" It's an open invitation to post your wishlist, along with as much information as you can provide about why particular open source software is important to you. Please add your comments here:

http://mainframe.typepad.com/blog/2009/04/what-more-open-source-software-do-you-want-for-zos.html

I got the question -- "some people" are very curious -- so I thought I'd open up the virtual floor and invite everybody who wishes to comment. It's free to comment.... uh, sorry, no additional charge. :-)
I've added a post, Tim. Let me point out: the most obvious reason for open source, as opposed to OCO, is so that individual shops can taylor things to suit the needs, or whims, of the ultimate report readers.

(My management won't read anything longer than 2 pages; they contend that it's a waste of time. The more fools they, but "Them's the conditions that prevail.")

Can we say "Management by airline magazine" ?? :-(

--
Rick