Have a look at the (very rough) draft article at
http://www.longpelaexpertise.com.au/ezine/HLASMfromJava

This shows how to call an HLASM module from Java, with code examples. However this uses C for the JNI code.

Martin Packer wrote:
Could someone point me to a good simple sample of a HLASM JNI method being called from Java on z/OS? Failing a HLASM one I'd accept some other language.

Pointer to a basic doc also appreciated.

(Project involves also getting Jython to call a JNI method.)

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
+44-20-8832-5167
+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter ID: MartinPacker

"They're figuring out that collaboration isn't a productivity hit, it makes them smarter." Sam Palmisano on BlogCentral, 26 November 2008

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 741598. Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU

David Stephens
Lead Systems Programmer
d...@longpelaexpertise.com.au
www.longpelaexpertise.com.au <http://www.longpelaexpertise.com.au/images/logo.gif>
Ph. 0404 757 821 (from Australia)

(Longpela Expertise Logo)
Longpela Expertise - zSeries Mainframe Consultants
Read new expert Mainframe articles every quarter in our LongEx Mainframe Quarterly <http://www.longpelaexpertise.com.au/ezine>