This isn't unprecedented/unexpected.  FORCE is a last resort command that
you should use only if your other option is to IPL, and you still might
have to IPL anyway, to clean up stuff left in limbo.  Did you gather doc
on the CICS problem?
---
Kevin McKenzie

External Phone: 845-435-8282, Tie-line: 8-295-8282
z/OS BCP SVT, Dept FXKA, Bldg 706/2D38

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 04/29/2009
07:55:28 AM: