>Also accuse IBM of trying to subvert the organization's security.
Believe me, I did.
And there is no dependency on IE, as Opera fails even earlier. I wasn't in the
mood to install more browsers just to discover that they also fail. Because I
still believe that the reason they're failing is extremely bad programming.

Sam,
it may well be that 'the rest of the world' sees a different interface into the
ETRs than (US)Americans do. Germanys interface into retain has always been
different from the USs, which is why IBM plainly refused to let us keep the
green screen, and even refused to let us access the American green screen
into retain 'because it is different'.
I tried, and I had escalated this when they sunsetted the interface for the
rest of the world leaving us with the unstable internet servicelink.

The fact that y'all seem NOT to see this makes me believe that it is something
IBM tries out on 'the rest of the world' to see if they get away with it (y'all
is
all you US Americans :-)

>Use the Feedback option when logged in and nudge them again if you have a
reproducible problem.
Impossible. I don't get so far that I can do feedback, the browser terminates
way before that, forcing me to re-login and start from the very beginning.
That's the problem!

And the level2 support was VERY helpful, so I have no complaints about that.
But he cannot do anything either, as this is not an actual problem with
servicelink, it is a problem with some 'IBM corporate mandate' to enforce the
usage. At this point IBM tells me they 'are investigating internally'.

Best regards, Barbara