In a message dated 5/11/2009 8:48:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jch...@ussco.com writes:

"You can't make it idiot-proof."  :-)

One more and I'm back to work or whatever we  call it these
days...Assistant Math Department Head calls 'What are we doing?  What can't he
get to
Student Records? Just a tirade...so got the PC guy, the  manager, and the
director and walk up three flights of stairs to Math  department. Dark screen
on
PC. So PC guy pops in a Win/98 diskette and  gets it to boot. Long story
short-his hard drive  had been
swiped over the holidays. Couple  hours rebuild and he was back in
business. Backups you say? Rainy day  Mondays....

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51109NO62)