Do you suppose it has to be YOUR Marketing Rep? Or just a friendly IBMer
in the field?

Cheers, Martin (still striving to be a friendly IBMer after all these
years) :-)

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
+44-20-8832-5167
+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter ID: MartinPacker

"They're figuring out that collaboration isn't a productivity hit, it
makes them smarter." Sam Palmisano on BlogCentral, 26 November 2008