Good Day,

I have noticed for some inexplicable reason the OCDS is filling up.  Presently
it is at 86%.  Could it be because several HSEND commands are being sent to
TERM?  I remember reading a post a long time ago that by recycling (shutdown&
start up) the STC this cleared the problem.  The OCDS was reorganized on May
17.  I checked the archives but I could not find this post.  Would anybody
confirm that this procedure is valid?

Thanks.

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/