Barry,

I will take a look at the ADMIN guide.  I checked and there is no TAPECOPY or
any other requests pending.

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Schwarz, Barry A <barry.a.schw...@boeing.com> wrote:

From: Schwarz, Barry A <barry.a.schw...@boeing.com>
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION - OCDS BUILD UP
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

HSEND is just a tool for sending HSM commands to the started task.  The only
HSM command that goes to TERM is LIST and that command does not cause data to
be added to the OCDS.

I would be very surprised if restarting HSM changed any significant data in any
of the CDSs.

You need to look in the HSM Storage Administration Guide to see the kinds of
data stored in the OCDS and then determine what is happening at your site that
would add this type of data.  Do you have a lot of TAPECOPYs pending?

If you can't find the cause, why don't you just double or triple the size?