From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Mark
Jacobs [mark.jac...@custserv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:05 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Migrate at close

Miklos Szigetvari wrote:
Hi

In some cases ,  it would be nice to migrate a dataset to ML2,  as
soon as it has been writen and closed.
Can I achive this ?

How about adding a step to the end of the job to issue the HMIG commands?

//HMIG EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01
//SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN DD *
HMIG 'DATASET' ML2
/*

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.

- Yogi Berra

Miklos Szigetvari

Development Team
ISIS Information Systems Gmbh tel: (+43) 2236 27551 570 Fax: (+43) 2236 21081 E-mail: miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com Info: i...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111 Visit our Website: http://www.isis-papyrus.com ---------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.