From: "Dennis Longnecker" <dennis.longnec...@courts.wa.gov>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:52:34 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: PDSE Anomaly?

Exactly right.... two monoplex LPARS.

In my situation on

LPAR 1  DB2PROD.SDSNLOAD is cataloged on SYS033
LPAR 2  DB2PROD.SDSNLOAD is cataloged on SYS033

On LPAR 1, I copied a load module from DSN910.SDSNLOAD to the DB2PROD.SDSNLOAD
library.

On LPAR 2, I could not see the updated load module in DB2PROD.SDSNLOAD (on
sys033); even after LLA and after numerous IPL's.  ONLY after specifying the
volser (SYS033) in the tso browse was it able to see the correct module.
THEN, without specifying the volume serial number it displayed okay.

Confusing