Jousma, David wrote:
> If your partner has one of the keys that goes with that label, then I say
> yes.  Send them a test tape....

> Dave Jousma
> Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
> david.jou...@53.com
> 1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB1G
> p 616.653.8429
> f 616.653.8497

I'm a bit concerned that you are getting an encryption error when you
just use the single key. That tells me that EKM isn't able to use just
this key to encrypt the tape.

Mark Jacobs

Time Customer Service
Tampa, FL
----

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.

- Yogi Berra