------------------------------------------<snip>-------------------------------------
As an early day "hacker" in college, me and a few buddies took a card and punched every hole out, then reproduced that card till we had a few decks, then put one deck in the keypunch machine to reproduce, another deck in each sorting machine and each printer in the room. Started them all and boy did that make some sounds as those machines danced around the room. The computer science professor soon arrived to stop the stress test of the machines. ;-)
Those old keypunch machines had a limitation: they weren't supposed to be used to duplicate more than 6 punches in any column, else the knives would jame and cause serious problems. IIRC it was somethng to do with the power supplies to the knives.

--
Rick