Complely off topic, but I can't resist....

The refrence to toll collection harkens me back to the NY State
Thruway (a sort of Poughkeepsie relationship there, so maybe not so
off topic).  I was born and raised in Saugerties, NY, which is just
north of Poughkeepsie; triangular to Kingston and Woodstock.  My whole
family hails from Woodstock (parents, grandparents, etc.).  I learned
how to play golf at the Woodstock CC; great memories.  Oh well...

I remember having to take a "punched card" when I got on the Thruway
and then handing it into the attendent at the exit where I got off.
Don't know if that is still the same deal, but ...
--
All the best,
Scott T. Harder