That would be my understanding.

Dave O'Brien
NIH Contractor
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of willie
bunter [williebun...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION - UNABLE TO BACKUP DSN

David,

I found in the doc that both options can be used in the DFHSM STORAGE
ADMINISTRATION REFERENCE ZOS V1R70.  I will take a closer look at this option.
Since the DATASET BACKUP option is held, can I assume if I issue the RELEASE
BACKUP(DSCOMMAND), the datasets will be backed up to ML1 DASD since the
TAPE(TASKS is set to (0).

--- On Fri, 5/29/09, O'Brien, David W. (NIH/CIT) [C] <obrie...@mail.nih.gov>