From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Patrick O'Keefe
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 12:30 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: CL/Supersession and APPN

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:23:52 -0700, John Au <john...@paccar.com>
wrote:

>...  he was able to get APPN working, but
>now he is struggling with CL/Supersession.  Any help you can provide
>would be most appreciated.

I haven't been in a shop with Supersession for over 5 years but I had
no trouble getting it to work over APPN connections in my previous
shop, and we have TPX (another session manager) working over
APPN at my current shop.   Do you have other "cross domain"
sessions working over APPN?  I can think of no reason there would
be a problem with only Supersession.

Pat O'Keefe