There's always some people afraid of "change".  Nothing can be done to "fix"
that.

 I've been happily using IBM's mainframe Unix (for a lack of a better term)
since "OE" first came out.   Ignorant of so-called "true" Unix, I was eager
to learn all I could about IBM's offering.   Good stuff that keeps getting
better!

Guy Gardoit
z/OS Systems Programming