John, CATSYNCH is intended to make rmm status match what is in the
catalog, not vice versa. However, running with VERIFY option does cause the
messages for the unmatched status to be generated.  So you could use those
messages to manually update the catalog based on the rmm status
information.

Mike Wood   RMM Development
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:18:07 -0700, John Mattson
<john_matt...@ea.epson.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the reply.  Catsynch does exactly the OPPOSITE of what I need.
>See Below.
>What I am trying to do is update the UCAT from RMM. When the RMM CDS
entry
>has status YES, I want to create a UCAT entry.
>Looks like I will have to continue to do this manually, read the CDS,
>check the UCAT, create IDCAMS statements as necessary.  Oh well.
>CA-1 has had the ability to synch the UCAT to TMS, and visa-versa for a
>long time.  Its strange to find CA better at something.
<snip>