On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:49:56 -0400, Harry Wahl wrote:

>I think this is being misconstrued.

And misconstrued in making this a border bash. The original move was to
eliminate jobs in one country in favor of labor prices in another (according to
the stories I read). Now that the direction is reversed, it's bad ??? Not
worthy
of discussion ???

Regardless of the direction, I think it's an interesting situation. I doubt
we'll
ever know the real reasoning behind it. Maybe stimulus money grabbing ???
Maybe protecting corporate data within the laws of the company's resident
country ??? Maybe marketing ??? Valid cases can probably be made for each
of these and more.