You weren't specific before, so I wasn't either.   IIRC, it won't IPL even
under z/VM without the z990 exploitation code.

http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/FLASH10236

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:19:53 -0500, Billy R. Bingham
<billy.bingham...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

>The company currently has a 2003-116 and IBM will be dropping maintenance
12/31/2009. They want to go to newer hardware (z890/z990) but does not want
to upgrade their software, I repeat, does not want to upgrade their
software. They want to stay on OS/390 1.3 until they migrate off to an ERP
package.