>You could have used SYSAFF
I did. I just didn't do it right :-(

>you also could have SCHENV defined and activated on the LPAR you needed
>to run on.
But that would require *planning* and *foresight*! :-(

When a job doesn't run where it is submitted (we *do* set sysaff on a
$Tintrdr command during system initialization, which apparently WLM doesn't
care about), and I *know* that we have that sysaff in the jes deck (because
I put it there), then it is not easily detectable why a job is not executed
there, especially when there isn't any load on that system (but a lot of load
on
the one it ran).

Of course I *know* that it's all my fault! But this doesn't make me like WLM
inits any better...
Barbara