Which version of command are you using?  There were two versions taht used
to be on CBT, one that I had updated a bit but was actually Food Lion's code
and another one that we stopped putting there (same name) after 2005 or so
that we completely re-wrote and added 36 special commands and IF/THEN/ELSE
coding capabilities to the command scripts and now market as SyzCMDZ.

The version (originally from Food Lion) does check the Facility class, and
our version used to check both the facility class and had a table that could
be used to allow finer tuning than just a simple class check.  We later
changed it so that the "fine tuning" was included into RACF (or ACF2/TSS)
instead so that people didn't have to relink the module every time they
wanted to add the capability for someone (or some job) to issue a display
command.

If you have one of our older versions, you can either have them give you
access to the Facility class (classname) or add you to the table.  We
provided the ability to move the table call before the RACF call, and also
to ignore what happened in the RACF call and just use the table, so it's
possible that they took one of those avenues.

Needless to say, (but I'll say it anyway), if you are running a version that
is that old, you might want to think about upgrading to the newest version
with all of the special bells and whistles, the normal $5k price is
discounted 50% for people who are members of IBMMAIN.

Brian Westerman