--------------------------------<snip>---------------------------------
This version must be pretty old then. I see now in the source that the idfind call is scanning the ckidlist before issuing the racroute macro. I found the ckidlist and put myself in it but I have not found the idfind code to relink the ckidlist into it. This "backdoor" seems like a juicy item for any auditors who might stumble upon it and I might be accused of security violations if I do not reveal it's existence to my manager. All that is probably a good justification for purchasing a product that adheres to ITIL best practices. Please send me any promotional material you have for me to present to management when I advise them to get your product. The down side is that the only purpose I have seen so far for this program is to issue the vary off and vary on of a volser in the process of cloning a res pack. We use ASG's ZAKK for automation.
Ken, I've also found it highly useful for issuing all the commands necessary for a complete shutdown of the system, preparatory to IPL. Between the delays and the ability to respond to outstanding WTORs, it has saved me literally hours of debugging when operators manually shut things down in the wrong order. Try it for that; I think you'll like it A LOT. :-)

Rick