You mean I pay for extra time, clicks and at least triple response
time compared to the VM access. H*ll, since I avoided the Web interface
like the plague, it took me almost 20 minutes just to find IBMlink
starting from ibm.com and searching.

  No direct command interface, stupid mouse work to go back, on and on,

</end rant>

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University