Hi, All,

I seem to be the "only one in the building" to get this error every
time, for every application, through Netview Access Services (NVAS):

EMS1166E Relay mode logon request failed for application aaaaaaaa.

           Explanation:  A request for a relay mode session with the

           specified application failed due to network constraints.

We have no "network constraints" that anybody "in the building" can
identify.  Can anybody here provide a more sensible explanation, and/or
pointers where to look and for what?

TIA,

    -jc-