>Thanks for all of the thoughts.
>We are already using the PARMLIB member, and it looks like we'll continue to
>do so.
>Just wanted to make sure that was the right choice.

When I started in this business, almost everything was assembled tables and
required huge unnatural acts to get things changed.
But, we IPL'd every morning, so it wasn't an issue (much -- if it failed[?]).

But, now (almost 30 years later), IPLs are not something we do, even with
SYSPLEX.

So, I'm a big proponent of as much 'clear text' dynamic parms as possible.

But, change control is STILL required!
IMO, even more so!

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!