Haven't we all ready been there & done that with CA-ACTIVATOR back in the
80's. That was going to change the mainframe software installation also as I
remember. Even after CA switched to SMP for installs they never kept the
prereq's and co-reps current as it seemed everytime there was something that
required a BYPASS. That destroyed the whole SMP structure to me, which
kinda made it useless to use it for there products. So I guess add 1 more OEM
vendor product install method to the list and wait for it to bite more of their
installs.

Steve Cunningham

Views expressed are totally my own and have no reflection of my employers.