From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Scott Fagen
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: CA Mainframe 2.0

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:42:03 -0500, Steve Cunningham
<scunning...@aarp.org>

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:34:48 -0400, Bobbie Jo <just...@peoplepc.com>
wrote:
>I believe you mean ca-aggravator, but yes in repsonse to everything
else you
>said.

To the referenced contributors, I'd ask that you try the technology out
before you indict, hold in contempt, convict and sentence it.  We're
only at
the end of year one of a three year development cycle, but already 45
products have been updated and released to take advantage of CA MSM
r2.0.
None of these products will require BYPASS to APPLY service.  Another
100+
have been updated to take advantage of the improved, tapeless electronic
software delivery process.

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:03:15 -0700, Edward Jaffe
<edja...@phoenixsoftware.com> wrote:
-snip-

>I plan to take a good hard look at this in the near future.
>
>--
>Edward E Jaffe

Thank you, Ed.  Let me know when we can get together and talk.

Scott Fagen
Principal Architect
Mainframe 2.0