Agreed -- we are allowed no unsecured file transfer to the mainframe due
to PCI. Our preference is FTPS but we could (for certain kludges) work
with SFTP.  All vendors need to be reconsidering their supported
protocols.

Jerry Whitteridge
Mainframe Engineering
Safeway Inc
925 951 4184
jerry.whitteri...@safeway.com
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately.